ASUS will unveil the ASUS Zenfone 3s Max next week and they have recently revealed the specs. The device packs a huge 5,000 mAh battery with modest specs – MT6750 chipset from Mediatek with 3GB RAM, 5.2-inch display, 13 megapixel rear camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
ASUS Zenfone 3s Max (ZC521TL)
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T880MP2
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD 256GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 3.0
The ASUS Zenfone 3s Max will be unveiled in India next week. Price and availability will be announced there.