LG announced a new entry level smartphone in home country South Korea called the LG X300. From the looks of it, it seems like a premium entry level smartphone with a Snapdragon 435 with 2GB RAM, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
- 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
There is no mention of international availability but the LG X300 has price tag of 250,000 Korean Won or around $220.