Aside from the Zenfone 3 Zoom, Taiwanese tech ASUS has also announced the ASUS Zenfone AR. The device is the second phone that supports Google’s Tango augmented reality system. Aside from that, the Zenfone AR offers beefy specs – Snapdragon 821 with 8GB RAM (a world’s first), 23 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
ASUS Zenfone AR:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4/8GB RAM
- 32/64/128/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX318 camera with OIS, EIS, 3x Optical Zoom, PDAF, LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI 3.0
The ASUS Zenfone AR is expected to hit the market by Q2 of 2017.