Alcatel announced a new entry level smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas called the Alcatel A3 XL. Highlights include a large 6-inch display, a quad core Mediatek processor, 8 megapixel camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Alcatel A3 XL
- 1.1Ghz quad core Mediatek MT8753B processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 6-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The Alcatel A3 XL will be coming to Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa by Q1 2017 and Europe on Q2 2017.