Vivo announced its latest smartphone for its entry level Y-series called the Vivo Y66. Specs are pretty similar to the Vivo Y55 before it – Snapdragon 430. There are also improvements such as a larger 5.5-inch display, 3GB RAM, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,930 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 2.6
The Vivo Y66 is priced at 1,498 Chinese Yuan. No word about its availability yet.