Vivo has been in the limelight lately with its “perfect selfie” Vivo V5 which was announced earlier this week. Now, the company want to challenge Huawei and its flagship, the P9 with the new Vivo Xplay 6. This phone has the bells and whistles of a true flagship – Snapdragon 820 from Qualcomm, 6GB RAM, 5.5-inch display and the main star of the show, the dual 12 megapixel Sony sensor. To complete is premium package, the phone is encased in an aluminum unibody design.
Vivo Xplay 6:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 5.46-inch Quad HD AMOLED curved display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX362 camera f/1.7 aperture with PDAF, OIS, and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel secondary rear facing camera
- 16 megapixel front facing selfie camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) and amplifier
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,080 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FuntouchOS 3.0
This is one mighty smartphone fellow techies! It will be available in China for 4,498 Chinese Yuan or $651 on December 12.