Gionee has announced its newest smartphone in an event in China called the Gionee S9. Specs are quite impressive with its Helio P10 processor from Mediatek, 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch display, dual rear cameras and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T880MP2
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB RAM expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Dual 13 megapixel + 5 megapixel rear cameras with PDAF with LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Gionee S9 is priced at 2,499 Chinese Yuan and it is now up for pre-order in China. It will be in stores on November 25.