Meizu announced the Meizu Pro 6s which an update for the Meizu Pro 6 announced earlier this year. Changes are the better camera and a slightly bigger battery. The rest of the specs are the same.
Meizu Pro 6:
- 2.5GHz deca core Mediatek Helio X25 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 3D touch display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with OIS, PDAF, laser autofocus and dual tone LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,060 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 5.5
The Meizu Pro 6s will be coming to China soon for 2,699 Chinese Yuan.