As promised, Huawei has made the their flagship phablet official. Meet the Huawei Mate 9! And the rumors are true – it does have a dual lens technology co-engineered by Huawei and Leica. Another highlight is its very large 5.9-inch display. It also runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Check out the specs and drool!
Huawei Mate 9
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor
- Mali G71 MP8 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory
- 5.9-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 2.5D arc glass
- 20 megapixel + 12 megapixel Leica camera f/2.2 aperture with OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
The Huawei Mate 9 has a retail price of 699 Euros and it will be available first in these countries – China, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Thailand and UAE. More markets will follow very soon.