BlackBerry has officially announced the much-rumored BlackBerry DTEK60 which is positioned to be the company’s flagship smartphone for 2016. Just like the BlackBerry DTEK50 announced months back, the DTEK60 is also made by TCL, which is Alcatel’s mother company. Specs are truly flagship with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch display, 21 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is also equipped with BlackBerry’s unique security software.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 32GB internal storage expandable vi microSD up to 2TB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingperprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The BlackBerry DTEK60 is now available at ShopBlackBerry.com for $499. It is available for purchase in US, Spain, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Netherlands for now.