Online store Widget City is now accepting pre-orders for the Sony Xperia XZ. This is Sony’s 2016 flagshio and was first unveiled at IFA 2016 last September. Sony has been getting cold reviews from top notch bloggers for their new X line up because of its troubled camera and unusual pricing. With the announcement of the Sony Xperia XZ, the company hopes to score good feedback from customers and reviewers. So far, it got good reviews from international tech bloggers.
Sony Xperia XZ:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- IP68 certified – dust and water resistant for 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, laser autofocus and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
To help you decide whether to buy one or not, here’s a video review from Android Authority.
The Sony Xoeria XZ has a price tag of P29,500 on Widget City. Sony Philippines has not yet officially brought the said device here so you will be only getting Widget City’s service warranty and not the one from Sony itself.