Vivo Philippines has just unveiled their latest entry level smartphone, the Vivo Y55. It was first launched in India, one of Vivo’s biggest market. This entry level smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 processor which is the latest powerful entry level chipset.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,650 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Vivo Y55 will be available in stores on Octobe 28, 2016 for P7,990.