Lenovo’s sister brand, Motorola is making a big comeback to the Philippines. A new Moto PH Facebook page has been set up a few months ago and has been promoting Moto 360 (which is locally available) for the longest time. Now Moto PH is begun teasing the Moto G4 one of 2016’s most popular mid range smartphone. When it was launched in the US, the Moto G4 earned good reviews from tech bloggers because of its specs and affordable price.
- 1.5GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
We have been waiting for the re-entry of Motorola in the Philippines for the longest time. The company makes awesome quality smartphones for reasonable prices even before Lenovo took over it in 2014. The return of Motorola in the Philippines will level up the already intense competition of both local and global smartphone brands. Exciting, right?