Samsung has officially launched the 2016 version of the Samsung Galaxy On7 in China. Specs have been improved as compared with last year’s model – a Snapdragon 625 chipset, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016)
- 2GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD TFT display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera f/1.9 aperture with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) has a price tag of 1,599 Chinese Yuan.