Everybody is excited with the arrival of the ASUS Zenfone 3 Max aside from being the most affordable Zenfone 3 variant, that BIG battery is what people are looking for. Now ASUS has announced another Zenfone 3 Max variant with a larger display and a slight bump on specs and camera.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL)
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2/3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery with reverse charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You can compare with the other Zenfone 3 Max. The affordable Zenfone 3 Max has a Mediatek processor and 13 megapixel camera. We think this will be priced above the Zenfone 3 Laser. We will be waiting for this variant to come to our market.