Filipino smartphone brand Starmobile has just announced the Starmobile UP Sense, the latest addition to the company’s mid-range smartphone line. It is also the first Starmobile smartphone to have a fingerprint scanner.
Starmobile UP Sense
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT6580 processor
- Mali 400MP graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) with 2.5D arc curved glass
- 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Starmobile UP Sense will be available in Starmobile stores and kiosks starting next week with an asking price of P4,290.