Meizu is not present at the IFA 2016 in Berlin, Germany but the Chinese smartphone company announced a new phone outside the tech event. Say hello to Meizu M3 Max. Specs are pretty modest but the highlight of this phone is the large 4,100 mAh battery.
Meizu M3 Max:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
The Meizu M3 Max will be coming to stores in China on September 15 for 1,699 Chinese Yuan.