Lenovo was one of the pioneers of big batteries on a smartphone. The company continues its tradition with the announcement of the Lenovo P2 at IFA 2016 in Berlin, Germany. The P2 has a large 5,100 mAh battery and with decent specs – Snapdragon 625 chipset, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 2.0GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3/4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,100 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Lenovo P2 will be available in November for 249 Euros and 299 Euros.