Gionee has just announced a smartphone called the Gionee S6s. It is a mid range smartphone with an octa core chipset from Mediatek, 5.5-inch display, 3GB RAM, LTE connectivity, fingerprint scanner and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 1.3GHz octa core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- Mali T720 MP3 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,150 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.2
The Gionee S6s has a price tag of 17,999 Indian Rupees and is now available in India. No word yet as to its availability to the Philippines.