SKY Corporation, the company behind SKYCable and SKYBroadband, has recently introduced a new service to entice new customers with their affordable bundles. Called the SKYBundles Super Saver Plans, these new services bundles cable, wired internet and mobile internet but without the high price tag.
Check the new plans under this service:
- Super Saver Plan 1399 – SKYBroadband 3Mbps, SKYMobi up to 12Mbps with 3GB data allowance, Free 500MB data access SKY On Demand, Free pocket WiFi
- Super Saver Plan 1399 – SKYCable with 18 HD channels and 67 SD channels, SKYMobi up to 12Mbps with 6GB data allowance, Cable Channels and shows online via SKY on Demand, Free pocket WiFi, Free HD digibox
- Super Saver Plan 999 – SKYBroadband 3Mbps, Free Prepaid load for 30 days based on initial load purchased, One-time installation fee of P1,999 for the SD box, Free WiFi modem
- Super Saver Plan 1599 – SKYBroadband 8Mbps, P299 discount on any chosen SKYCable HD Plan, Free HD digibox, Free WiFi modem
- Super Saver Plan 1299 – SKYBroadband 4Mbps, P199 discount on any chosen SKYCable HD Plan, Free HD digibox, Free WiFi modem
- Super Saver Plan 999 – SKYBroadband 2Mbps, P299 discount on any chosen SKYCable HD Plan, Free Digibox, Free WiFi modem
We think the best value here is the Plan 1599 with 8Mbps SKYBroadband and P299 discount on your SKYCable HD Plan. Honestly we are tempted to subscribe. How about you guys? Which plan best suits you?