ASUS Philippines announced tons of gadgets earlier – from the new Transformer, Zenbook and new Zenfones. One particular smartphone caught our eye – the ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe Special Edition. Unlike the other Zenfone 3 Deluxe, this particular smartphone is the first to be powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 821 processor. Specs are pretty beefy so check it out.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 318 camera, f/2.0 aperture with Advanced PDAF, Laser Autofocus, Continuous Autofocus, Dual LED flash and Sapphire Cover Glass
- 8 megapixel front facing camera. f/2.0 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
The ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe Special Edition will be available in stores by September. It has a price of P44,995.