Meizu has recently announced a new phone called the Meizu M3E. It is another smartphone with good specs but with a low price tag. Specs include an octa core chipset from Mediatek, a 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE capable and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme UI 5.2
The Meizu M3E has a price tag of 1,299 Chinese Yuan.