Xiaomi has just announced the Xiaomi Redmi Pro which the company said to be “the most powerful Redmi ever”. It is powered by Mediatek’s 10-core chipset, the Helio X25.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- 2.5Ghz Deca Core Mediatek Helio X25 processor
- 2.1GHz Deca Core Mediatek Helio X20 processor
- 4GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4.050 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI
The 3GB RAM/ Helio X20 variant of the Xiaomi Redmi Pro has a price tag of 1,499 Chinese Yuan while the the 3GB RAM/64GB ROM/Helio X25 variant is priced at 1,699 Chinese Yuan and the high end 4GB RAM/128GB ROM/ Helio X25 variant has a price tag of 1,999 Chinese Yuan.