Kata Philippines has quietly announced the Kata Drive. It is a 7-inch tablet meant for drivers. The Kata Drive will be your personal driving assistant and based on the photos, it has its own UI that is designed to be driver-friendly.
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT8321 processor
- 1GB RAM/8GB internal storage
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- 6.95-inch IPS LCD display (1280 x 800 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Kata Drive is priced at P3,999 for the 1GB RAM model while the 2GB RAM variant has a price tag of P4,699. It comes with a car dash mount in the package.