Xiaomi has announced another variant of the Redmi 3 called the Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Specs include a quad core Qualcomm chipset, comes with a 3GB or 2GB RAM variants, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, fingerprint scanner and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- 1.1GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory
- Expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingeprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is now available at Xiaomi’s online store for 699 Chinese Yuan for the 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory variant and 899 Chinese Yuan for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory model.