After all the teasing and the hype, Firely Mobile has officially announced the Firefly Mobile Aurii Envy. It is Firefly Mobile’s 2016 flagship smartphone. Specs include an octa core chipset, 5.5-inch full HD display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE capabilities and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Firefly Mobile Aurii Envy:
- 1.3GHz octa core Mediatek MT6735 processor
- 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage
- Expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 214 camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing Sony IMX 219 camera with Wide Angle Lens
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,480 mAh battery with Fast Charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Firefly Mobile Aurii Envy is now available for pre-order. However, you have to pay extra P500 minimum deposit fee. Included freebies – a tempered glass and earphones. The 32GB/3GB RAM variant has a price tag P7,999.