Lenovo owned Motorola has just announced its 2016 flagship – the Moto Z. The device is made of aircraft grade aluminum and it has water repellant coating. Specs include a Snapdragon 820 chipset, 5.5-inch display 13 megapixe camera with Optical Image Stabilization, LTE, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash (f/1.8 aperture)
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, NFC, USB OTG, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Moto Z will be available starting September.