After much excitement and anticipation, Alcatel has finally announced the Alcatel Flash Plus 2 to the global market. It is the successor of the first generation Alcatel Flash Plus of last year. The Alcatel Flash Plus 2 is a big leap from its predecessor – metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor, an octa core processor and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Alcatel Flash Plus 2:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 2 or 3GB RAM
- 16 or 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with One Glass Solution (OGS)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and dual real tone LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HiFi Audio
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Alcatel Flash Plus 2 has a price tag of $160 for the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM variant and $190 for the 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant. It will be available in the Philippines by the end of this month.