ZTE has announced two new smartphones in China. One of which is the ZTE Blade V7 Max. The ZTE Blade V7 Max is a high end smartphone with an octa core processor, 5.5-inch display, 16 megapixel rear camera, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
ZTE Blade V7 Max:
- 1.8GHz octa core processor
- 3 or 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, Beidou
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The ZTE Blade V7 Max has a price tag of 1,799 Chinese Yuan for the 3GB RAM variant and 1,999 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB RAM variant.