Desperate to regain its lost ground in the smartphone arena, HTC has unveiled its 2016 flagship smartphone, the HTC 10. Specs include the latest Snapdragon 820 chipset, 5.2-inch display, 12 megapixel rear camera, LTE, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and the return of the HTC Boomsound Hi-Fi audio.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 2TB
- 5.2-inch QHD Super LCD5 display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 12 megapixel rear facing HTC Ultrapixel Camera 2 with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, wide angle lens and dual LED flash f/1.8 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing HTC Ultraselfie camera with optical image stabilization and autofocus f/1.8 aperture
- HTC Boomsound Hi-Fi audio
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type C, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
HTC has not mentioned any price or exact date of availability for the HTC 10. With these impressive specs we hope HTC can now compete again against Samsung and Apple.