A month after the announcement of the Xiaomi Mi 5, the Chinese smartphone maker continues to introduce new smartphones. This time, Xiaomi has just announced the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro. It is a mid range smartphone with a Qualcomm chipset, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, Fingerprint scanner, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro:
- 1.5GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI 7
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro will be available first in China for CNY 899 or around P6,500 on April 6.