Local brand ZH&K Mobile has announced so many smartphones last year. These are mostly entry level smartphones with smallish displays, dual or quad core chipsets. But ZH&K Mobile announced a smartphone that really caught our eye, the ZH&K Odyssey Evo. The device has a fingerprint scanner, LTE connectivity, quad core processor, 13 megapixel rear camera, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
ZH&K Odyssey Evo:
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT6735 processor
- Mali T720 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingperprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The ZH&K Odyssey Evo is now available at ZH&K stores and kiosks for P5,999.