Firefly Mobile has just announced its first smartphone offering for 2016, the Firefly Mobile Intense Desire. Internals are the same with the MyPhone My36 with the same chipset combined with 3GB RAM. The difference is that the Firefly Mobile Intense Desire has a larger 5.5-inch display, bigger ROM and a more affordable price tag.
Firefly Mobile Intense Desire:
- 1.3GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6753 64-bit processor
- Mali T720 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) with OGS (One Glass Solution)
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 214 camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,550 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The specs seems to be very mouthwatering for many fellow techies out there! Aside from that, the Firefly Mobile Intense Desire comes with free clear silicone case and a blue light filtering tempered glass. All of these will be your for only P6,499 and it is now available in Firefly Mobile stores and kiosks.