MyPhone has just unveiled its new addition to its growing “My” line of smartphones, the MyPhone My32L. It is one of the most affordable smartphones with a 13 megapixel camera. Specs also include an octa core processor, 5-inch display and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.4GHz octa core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The MyPhone My32L comes with a free 8-year commemorative watch and it is priced at P3,999. It is now available in MyPhone stores and kiosks.