Lenovo has announced another smartphone called the Lenovo Lemon 3. The device has a all metal body which is a plus point on the looks department and has mid range class of specs like a 5-inch display, a new chipset from Qualcomm, 13 megapixel camera, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Lenovo Lemon 3:
- 1.5GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapoxel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,750 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Lenovo Lemon 3 has a price tag of RMB 699 or around Php 5,000 in China. It is expected to be released in the Philippines soon but no specific date has been mentioned.