Samsung is also present at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The company unveiled a large tablet powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system called the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S. It has a large 12-inch display, a dual core processor from Intel, LTE capability and a large 5,200 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy TabProS
- 2.26Ghz dual core Intel Core M processor
- Intel HD graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal memory
- 12-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI port, USB Type C port
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,200 mAh battery
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
No word about the pricing and availability but the Samsung Galaxy TabProS will come in either LTE or WiFi only variants.