Xiaomi has taken the wraps off the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, the successor to Redmi Note 2 which was announced in August. The new model now features a fingerprint scanner, a large 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 processor
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Sunlight display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus with dual tone flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MIUI 7
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has two variants – the 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage (RMB 899) and 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage (RMB 1,099). No word about its availability.