Oppo announced an entry level smartphone called the Oppo A33. Despite being entry level, the device has LTE connectivity and a generous 2GB of RAM.
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch qHD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,400 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 2.1
The Oppo A33 is now available in China for $235 but no word about its availability on other markets.