Last month, we reported about PepsiCo’s planned entry to the smartphone business. Now, the international beverage company has made their smartphone official. Folks, take a look at the Pepsi P1!
- 1.7GHz octa core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450 MP4 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5.5-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with dido OS 6.1
The Pepsi P1 has a pricetag of S200 will be sold in China.