Do you miss those days when Samsung is selling “Active” versions of their flagship smartphones? Those smartphones are water, dust and shock resistant so we need not to worry if falls off a table or in a toilet bowl. Now, Blackview announced the water, dust and resistant Blackview BV5000. Aside from being tough, it has a huge 5,000 mAh battery too!
- Quad Core Mediatek MT6735P processor
- Mali T760 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Water, dust and shock resistant
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop.
No price and date of availability has been mentioned.