There’s another entry level smartphone offering offering from Samsung that was recently announced. Meet the Samsung Galaxy J2! But despite being an entry level smartphone, it has LTE connectivity and capable quad core processor.
Samsung Galaxy J2
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Exynos 3475 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 4.7-inch qHD Super AMOLED display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
The Samsung Galaxy J2 was announced in India and will likely be arriving in the Philippines too. It has a price tag of 8,490 Indian Rupees (around P6,000). It will go on sale on September 21.