Lenovo is also present at the yearly IFA in Berlin, Germany. It has unveiled the Lenovo Vibe S1, a smartphone with two front facing cameras. The primary front camera is an 8 megapixel sensor and a secondary 2 megapixel sensor which bring better selfies.
Lenovo Vibe S1:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6752 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front and back
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detect autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing primary camera with BSI sensor
- 2 megapixel front facing secondary camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with VibeUI
The Lenovo Vibe S1 has a price tag of $299 and it will be available in November 2015.