Taking selfies to the next level is the aim of Asus with the new Asus Zenfone Selfie. Packing two 13 megapixel camera found on the front and back, selfies will never be the same. Before we go to our hands on, let check the rundown of specs.
Asus Zenfone Selfie:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus and dual LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with 88-degree wide angle lens and dual LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- SRP: P11,995
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE:
The first thing you’ll notice is the huge front camera on top of the 5.5-inch display. Beside it is the dual LED flash. The camera is so large that Asus have to ditch their logo. Other than that, it looks a lot like its Zenfone siblings. Having eye candy colors like pink and aqua blue will definitely attract female selfielords.
The 5.5-inch display has a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels which results to a vivid screen though we find a little dimmed for our taste. Qualcomm’s quad core Snapdragon 615 processor is paired with 3GB RAM which results to almost zero lags on heavy tasks.
Due to our limited time with the device, we were not able to take sample photos from both 13 megapixel cameras. We will try to secure a review unit to share our experience with you. But by far we love what we’ve seen on the Asus Zenfone Selfie. 🙂