Huawei announced another addition to the growing line of Honor-branded smartphones called the Huawei Honor 7i. It most notable feature is the rotating swivel camera that can be pulled out from the back and be rotated to the front. It is not exactly as the same as Oppo’s N3 smartphone but close.
The Chinese company claims that the rotating camera can last for two years and rotate it 132 times a day. It comes with Qualcomm’s newest chipset, Snapdragon 616 and has a fingerprint sensor.
Huawei Honor 7i:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- expandable memory via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 424 ppi
- Fingerprint senor
- 13 megapixel rotating Sony camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
The Huawei Honor 7i has a price tag of CNY 1,599 for the 2GB RAM/16GB model and CNY 1,899 for the 3GB RAM/32GB model. No information yet as to when will be sold outside of China.