MyPhone announced a new affordable smartphone called MyPhone MY31. It is an octa core powered smartphone with an affordable price. Plus, MyPhone’s iconic Philippine map returns at the back of the phone.
- 1.4GHz Octa Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
The MyPhone MY31 has a price tag of P4,999. It is now available on MyPhone stores and kiosks.