Lenovo’s camera-centric smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe Shot will be coming to the Philippines next week. The Vibe Shot first debuted at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015. It is said to have advanced camera features stacked inside the 16 megapixel rear shooter.
Lenovo Vibe Shot:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 441 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with BSI sensor, Infrared Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization, and Tricolor Flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI
The said smartphone is set to launch next week in which includes the official price and date of availability.