For our fellow techies who are audiophiles as well, we all pretty know about Marshall Headphones. But for our readers who don’t, Marshall Amplification is a British company that manufactures and sells amplifiers, speakers, bluetooth speakers and headphones/earphones. They are quite pricey but no words can describe how beautiful the audio that is coming out from their products. By the way, they are available in gadgets shops like Power Mac Center, Beyond The Box, Digital Walker and other appliance centers nationwide.
Marshall took the whole world by surprise today as it unveils it first smartphone – the Marshall London. We often see camera centric smartphones nowadays but since Marshall is makes audio hardware for money, it is pretty obvious that the Marshall London is a music centric device.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with customized music applications
Specs are quite mid range but Marshall included a dedicated audio chip for your music enjoyment. The Marshall London is available for pre-order on Marshall’s website and it will be available in August.
Will you buy one?