After LG’s 2015 flagship has been announced a few months ago, we knew it won’t be long before they announce its mid-range counterpart. As expected, the LG G4 Beat is a trimmed down version of the flagship LG G4. It comes with Qualcomm’s mid-range processor, the Snapdragon 615, a slightly larger 5.2-inch display (compared with the LG G3 Beat) and now rocking with LTE connectivity.
LG G4 Beat:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 423 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash – in Latin America
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,300 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
No pricing and date of availability has been announced.