Huawei has just announced the Huawei Honor 7, the 2015 flagship smartphone for Huawei’s Honor brand.
Huawei Honor 7:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 64-bit processor
- Mali T628 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16/64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD
- 5.2-inch Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- fingerprint sensor
- 20.7 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 230 camera with autofocus, LED flash and sapphire lens protection (f.20 aperture)
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,100 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with EmotionUI 3.1
No word about its price and availability.