Blackview has announced another smartphone called the Blackview Alife P1 Pro. Notable features are its LTE capability, 64-bit quad core processor and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Blackview Alife P1 Pro:
- Quad Core Mediatek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali T760 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch 2.5D Arc Screen IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 267 ppi
- Fingerprint sensor
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh removable battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
No price and date of availability has been announced.